Overview of Solar Modules
The solar panel is made of high-crystalline silicon material, laminated with high-strength, light-transmitting solar-specific tempered glass and high-performance, UV-resistant special sealing material, which can be used normally in harsh environments such as ice, snow, and temperature changes. , during use. Solar cells are the most basic form in the form of modules. The output power of a single module can be several watts to several hundreds of watts, and a variety of specifications are available. Recently, a new type of solar cell AC module has appeared, which is characterized by a built-in inverter, which can output alternating current, and some even have a controller function, which can maintain a high conversion efficiency with the change of sunlight intensity. Although this increases the cost of the inverter, it is more beneficial to increase the annual power generation.
Designed according to the requirements of the International Electrotechnical Commission IEC 1215:1993 standard, and the production process is strictly in accordance with the standard production, which can ensure the quality, electrical performance and service life of solar cell modules.
The surface of the solar energy battery module is made of composite material, which is laminated by a laminator. Air tightness, good weather resistance, corrosion resistance, good mechanical strength. The use of double grid lines makes the solar cell module package more reliable. When manufacturing solar cells, chemical treatment is carried out first, and the surface is made into a suede like a pyramid, which can reduce reflection and better absorb light energy. Using ABS plastic junction box, it has anti-aging, waterproof and moisture-proof performance. With bypass diodes can reduce damage caused by partial shadows. 36 or 72 monocrystalline or polycrystalline silicon solar cells are used in series to form 12V and 24V various types of modules. The solar cell module is composed of the following materials.
(1) Battery slices. The monocrystalline or multi-crystalline silicon solar cells with high photoelectric conversion efficiency (above 14.5%) are encapsulated to ensure the output power of the solar cell panel design.
(2) Glass. Using low-iron tempered suede glass (also known as white glass), the thickness is 3.2mm, and within the wavelength range (320 ~ 1100 nm) of the solar cell spectral response, the light transmittance is more than 91%. For infrared light greater than 1200 nm have higher reflectivity. At the same time, the glass can withstand the radiation of solar ultraviolet rays, and the light transmittance does not decrease.
(3) EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer), TPT (thermoplastic polyester). A high-quality EVA film layer with a thickness of 0.78mm added with anti-ultraviolet agent, antioxidant and curing agent is used as the sealing agent of solar cells and the connecting agent between glass and TPT, which has high light transmittance and anti-aging ability. . The back cover of the solar cell is a white fluoroplastic film, which reflects sunlight. The solar cell module layers are made of double-layer EVA material and TPT composite material, which has good air tightness, moisture resistance, UV resistance, and is not easy to age.
The solar cell module using the above materials can slightly improve the efficiency of the solar cell module, and because of its high infrared reflectivity, the operating temperature of the module can be reduced, and the efficiency of the module can also be improved. Of course, the fluoroplastic film used must have the characteristics of aging resistance, corrosion resistance and airtightness required by the solar cell packaging material.
The basic requirements for solar cell modules are as follows.
(1) The aluminum alloy frame used should have high strength and strong resistance to mechanical impact.
(2) Standard test conditions: (AM1.5) The irradiance is 1000 W/m2, and the battery temperature is 25°C.
(3) Insulation voltage of solar cell modules: ≥600 V, and dielectric strength greater than 100 MΩ.
(4) Frame grounding resistance: ≤10Ω.
(5) Windward pressure: 2400 Pa.
(6) Fill factor: 73%.
(7) Short-circuit current temperature coefficient: +0.4mA/℃.
(8) Temperature coefficient of open circuit voltage: -60mV/℃.
(9) Working temperature: -40~+90℃.
(10) The service life of the product is more than 25 years.
At present, there are two main encapsulation forms of solar cells: one is “epoxy board” encapsulated with epoxy resin with high transparency, and the other is encapsulated with “low iron” tempered glass, called “laminate” ” or component. Laminated components have high production costs, complex processes and long service life, with a normal service life of more than 25 years. The epoxy resin board has the advantages of flexible production size, low cost, short production cycle and fast production speed. Its biggest disadvantage is that the photoelectric conversion efficiency of solar cells declines, decays quickly, performance stability is poor, and the service life is short. Although the epoxy package is beautiful in appearance , but the working life of solar cells is only 1 to 2 years. In addition, there is a kind of silicone gel used for drop glue to encapsulate solar cells, and its working life can reach 10 years.
Structural specifications and technical parameters of monocrystalline silicon solar cell modules
1) Monocrystalline silicon solar cell module structure
Monocrystalline silicon solar cell module structure, monocrystalline silicon solar cell module structure.
2) Specifications and technical parameters of monocrystalline silicon solar cell modules
Technical parameters of JMD series monocrystalline silicon solar panels.
TSM solar panel specifications and electrical performance parameters.
Specifications and electrical properties of SUN5M series monocrystalline solar cell parameter panels.
Structural specifications and technical parameters of polycrystalline silicon battery modules
1) Polycrystalline silicon cell module structure
The composition of polycrystalline silicon battery module, the structure of polycrystalline silicon battery module.
2) Specifications and technical parameters of polycrystalline silicon battery modules
Specifications and technical parameters of JMD polycrystalline silicon battery modules.
Specifications and electrical performance parameters of SUN series polycrystalline silicon solar panels.
Specifications and electrical performance parameters of LNGF series polycrystalline silicon solar panels.